Friday, August 6, 2010

Random Numbers with Sarah!

So tonight I was skyping with Sarah from liveloveandscrap.blogspot.com and we decided to play a little game. We counted our Cricut Carts and for example, I have 25 so she picked a number from 1-25, and then the Cricut overlays have 5 rows so she picked a number 1-5, and then there are 10 buttons per row so she picked a number 1-10 and you had to use that button! HAHAHA Sounds more complicated than it really is. She ended up picking for me the Hockey Player from Eveyday Paper Dolls! So you can imagine my surprise when of course I dont even know anyone that plays or even likes hockey! I sort of cheated a little and used only the trophy cut! I hope you guys like it!!!
Card Base: A2
Pink Layer: 4 x 5 1/4
Green Polka Dot Layer: 3 3/4 x 5
Scalloped Square: Storybook cut out at 3
Pink Square: 2 3/4 Square
Trophy: Everyday Paper Dolls cut out at 2 1/2 
blog comments powered by Disqus