Friday, August 20, 2010

Fave Friday and some Birthday Cards!

This week for Fave Friday I am posting 2 of my favorite gals! I picked two this week because they are good friends just like me and Sarah! The crafting world brings people together and it's amazing what a huge bond you can create with someone who is so far away! OK, OK, enough of the mushy stuff!!! :o)

So on to the fabulous girls!!! This week I picked Cristi and Dorcas!!! They are both amazing ladies, if you have not heard of them pass by their blog you will surely not be disappointed. They make the cutest projects and I love both of their styles very much! CLICK HERE for Cristi and HERE for Dorcas!

So my Grandmother's birthday was Thursday and I made a few birthday cards for me and my family to give her! Here are the photos, and you will notice some new stamps! Two of these sentiments are from the new Scrappy Moms Stamps!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus