Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Girly Kind of Halloween!

Hi there!

Today I decided to make a little Halloween Pillow Box! I don't really like the scary kind of Halloween but the cutesy wootsy Halloween instead! Honestly my favorite part is seeing all the little kids dressed up in their costumes.

Here is a girly treat box that I have been thinking about for a couple of days now. I kept thinking about what I wanted to do and I knew I had to incorporate rosettes somehow. I hope you enjoy the video!!!




Dont forget to check out our daily inspiration at the PINK BY DESIGN BLOG!!!

CLICK HERE to shop PINK BY DESIGN!!!

12 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute pillow box! the rosettes add so much!

Giselle said...

very cute! ;)

Pat N. said...

Very nice!!--Pat N.

Tara said...

What a fun project! I had no idea that wrap it up had this cut and it just so happens I have that cartridge and yup have never used it lol. I like the idea of the really big pillow box. Wouldn't that be fabulous for wrapping a gift? I may need to go play now haha! Thanks for the awesome inspiration as always!
Tara
tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

MizMaryAnn said...

So glad to see you posting regularly again. The pillow box is so cute. Anyone would love receiving it.

Anne-Marie said...

Looking great! It's a shame they don't celebrate Halloween over here! I love the things you are making for this great holiday! Bye! Anne-Marie

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Super cute box. I love those rosettes. Can't wait to make some, but I am so addicted to minis now that I can't seem to make time for anything else.
When are you coming over with Paula to scrap? Can't wait to get together.

MontuckyGirl said...

I am with you, I hate the scary Halloween stuff! I like woodsy, kind of whimsical Halloween. Great treat box!

Rosie said...

Very cute pillow box!
Rosiemini@gmail.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOL! Your so funny! Love your pillow box girlie!

Ruthie :)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

love this treat pillow box. super cute. Smooches... Felicia

lovemypaper said...

Very cute box!