Hello everyone! I will be making some projects over the weekend for all of you so that during the week I can focus on studying for some training I am doing at work. It is a 5 week training class, so I am going to try to make projects over the weekend and schedule them for the week.
I have gotten a few emails with the same questions so I decided to answer them all in one post! :o)
1. Am I ok? Yes I am fine. Just changed jobs and currently in training so I have to study every night.
2. Where do I get my clear sleeves for cards? On ebay, CLICK HERE to be directed to the sellers page.
3. Where did the SVG Files from the "What a Tweetheart Card" come from? It came from Lettering Delights but is not availbale for purchase. Sorry. :o(
4. Am I going to record a Make the Cut video? Yes, I am working on it so you all can see how amazing it is! :o)
5. What pen do you use for stitching? Sakura white Jelly-Roll pen (I get mine at Joanns)
6. When is my next UStream? I am not sure but probably sometime in March. It will be on a Saturday.
We have 2 Scrappy Moms Stamp Sets coming out this week and they are ADORABLE!!!!! So stay tuned for that.
Thank you all for understanding and remember I love you!!! If you have any other questions leave them as a comment on this post and I will be more than happy to add them into the post! XOXO