Monday, September 27, 2010

UStream Class Tonight!!!

I know it is super short notice but I just wanted to do a class and hang out with my crafty buddies!!!

It is going to be a class on HEAT EMBOSSING which is probably my 2nd fave thing to do next to my Cricut! So get your Versamark, Heat Gun and Stamps ready!!!

It is going to be at 10PM EST! CLICK HERE to head to my UStream Channel! If you want to make sure you are able to log in and chat try to be a little early. :o)

Hope most of you can join me! If you can't make it, no worries I will record it for you!

13 comments:

Banner Market said...

Thats great! Ill be there Momo & thanks for thinking of us :)

Adrian said...

Yeah! I think I can make it tonight!

Nikki Foraker said...

I'll be there! Will give me an excuse to quit after my millionth load of laundry! hehehe

Nikki

Michele said...

ahh you just gave me the best reason to get my butt moving on my English essay! haha I don't have any of that stuff yet but I love how you add it to your projects and I always wanted to try it! I can't wait. Gotta finish this essay quick!

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

very cool! can't catch it live but will definitely check out the recording. Love your classes:-)

Joujou said...

Hi Momo i will be there. smooches Marjorie

hgregory8558 said...

I can't wait! I hope I will be able to watch it tonight.... if not PLEASE record for me :) Thanks a bunch!!

girlia said...

I saw the post late, but I am heading over.

Scrappinbutterfly said...

Just wanted to say that tonight was my first time to watch you on ustream and I loved it. I love to heat emboss but it was great to see some new things. I'm going to start embossing again. Very Awesome job!

Danielle said...

Thanks for the class tonight!! Maybe someday I will be brave enough to get in front of the camera!! I am a photographer, i like to be behind the camera!!!

Thanks Again!

GabyCreates.com said...

It was lots of fun!!!!

Kim. said...

Sorry I misse you again but if you upload the ustream I would love to catch up.
Kim xXx