Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Challenge!

Welcome back for another Tuesday Challenge!!!

For those who are new, I post a challenge on my blog every other Tuesday and at the end of the month I choose a winner. So if you join in on both challenges for that month you get 2 chances to win. I have not decided what the prize is yet for this month but I will let you guys know! It is always a good one though :o)

This weeks Guest Designer is Rosy! I will pick someone new from this week for the next one!

So this weeks theme is "Flower Shower". Basically, you just need to have flowers in your project! Easy Right? I think this is going to be a fun one! I am in love with all of the Designers Projects so lets get started!

Rosy made this amazing Card Making Kit! I absolutely love this as a gift idea. CLICK HERE to visit her blog! She makes some amazing projects!






This next one is by Sarah! She is making Bridal Shower Invites and the Theme is going to be a Luau so she made a bride with a Leis. How adorable is this! It ia going to be an Easel Card. CLICK HERE for her blog!







Trisha made this adorable card! I love the way the flowers are arranged! CLICK HERE for her blog!




And here is Joanna's card! It is to die for!!! She told me that when she thinks Flower Shower she thinks of a Hippie Girl! How stinkin adorable is this!!! CLICK HERE for her blog!





So I can't wait to see what you guys create! Link your projects below and remember you DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A BLOG TO ENTER, email me your projects to madebymomo@yahoo.com and I will link it for you!

blog comments powered by Disqus