Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Challenge!

Hi my blogging friends!!! It time for another Tuesday Challenge!!! For those who are new, I post a challenge on my blog every other Tuesday and at the end of the month I choose a winner. So if you join in on both challenges for that month you get 2 chances to win.

So here we go! This weeks challenge is to make a project of what "Love" means to you. You can also just do a "Love" themed card or layout.

I hope you guys enjoy this challenge as much as I did. The word love makes me smile because I think about my husband, so since most of you know I have been trying to catch up on my scrapbooking here is my layout!



Joanna also made a beautiful wedding layout!!! I just love the photograph she used. Please visit her blog by CLICKING HERE!




Sarah made this STINKIN ADORABLE layout using the Hoot N Holler Lite Cart. She has 2 boys and I think its adorable how one of the owls is hanging upside down! I love this family layout! CLICK HERE to visit her blog.



 
Trisha made this cute card! I love the colors she used! CLICK HERE to visit her blog!




I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Link your projects to Mr. Linky below and if you do not have a blog email me your projects to madebymomo@yahoo.com and I will link them for you! This challenge will be open until July 13th, 2010! Have Fun!
blog comments powered by Disqus