Friday, May 7, 2010

Fave Friday!

Hi there! I tried uploading my Q&A last night but Youtube was having some issues! Hopefully it will go up tonight!

Hope you enjoy todays videos! For those of you who are new, Fave Friday is where I post a few videos from throughout the week from other crafters that have inspired me!

We are going to start with Meghan she made a card for one of my challenges and did this cool grass effect that I just have to try out! Please visit her youtube. She is awesome and she always finds the greatest deals for scrapbooking stuff!



Then we have the fabulous Yoliebean! She did ANOTHER gift card holder that I just thought was stinkin adorable! Hope you enjoy! Please visit her youtube. Love you Bean!



And for our third video we have the lovely Ruthie! She made a box like the one I did for the cards but for 4.5x4.5 cards. Here she is with the dimensions. Hope you enjoy! Please visit her youtube she has been making some cute cards!



Thanks for joining in!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Latin Coupon Queen said...

Awesome picks!! Talented ladies and can't leave out adorable Tesse girl.

Teresa Kline said...

thanks or the you tube videos....adorable creations here on your blog...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*