Monday, May 10, 2010

Challenge #3

Ok so here is the Challenge! In case you missed my last post about the challenges, I will be posting one every other Tuesday starting today (I know I loaded Monday Night)! There will be one winner a month, so if you join in on 2 you will have 2 chances to win! Easy enough!

I hope you will join me and most of all have fun! This challenge will be open until May 18th!

Today's challenge is to make a child or teen birthday card! Here is some inspiration from Sarah, Gina, and Trisha.

Sarah made 2 cards. They are so adorable! You can visit her blog by CLICKING HERE!



Gina made an adorable Princess Card with matching gift tag! Didnt it just turn out adorable! You can visit her blog by CLICKING HERE!



Trisha also made 2 cards! These girls were very excited about this challenge it seems! :o) These turned out adorable! You can visit her blog by CLICKING HERE!



So attach your project to Mr. Linky and if you do not have a blog please email me your cards to madebymomo@yahoo.com and I will attach them for you. If you email them and do not hear from me within 24 hours please email me again, chances are you were spammed. Sorry! :o)
HAVE FUN!




25 comments:

Banner Market said...

Id like to thank Momo for hosting this challenge, its going to be great. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful and talentd cards and thanks to the girls for the insperation! Your creations are adorable! How fun is this challenge :)

Babydoll said...

All of those cards are adorable, but that little frog is soooo cute!! I might just have to join in on this challenge.

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

As Always, Thanks for being you and giving us this awesome challenge. You are such an inspiration.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

All of your guest designers did great! I'm going to try to get in my room tonight so I can join in on the fun!

Auntie Marg said...

Thanks Momo for all you do, I've really enjoyed your videos and am really happy to be able to participate now.

Picassobebe said...

What beautiful cards!!! Love ur videos. Thks for sharing with us ur time and introducing us with ur challenges to a wonderful group of ladies.It gives us the opportunity to learn, create and inspire. xoxo

Debbie said...

thank you for all the videos and ideas, I hope I enter this card right, please let me no if you didn't get.

Nikki Pike said...

Hi Momo,
Thanks for the challenge. This is the first one I have ever entered.
Nikki.

The Scrappin Diva said...

THANKS MOMO FOR THE CHALLENGE I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK

Heather said...

I will have to work on this card this weekend. I need to do a card for a 5 year old and this will help me get it done.

Cindy Lovell said...

Oh what a great challenge,Momo! Beautiful cards!! Will start now!! :)

Cristina83 said...

Hi Momo Thanks sharing your ideas and projects with us! I love everything! I can't for the next one!
Cristinas83
Cristinascorner83.blogspot.com

LiveLaughScrap said...

Thank you so much for your challenges. This one especially was a lot of fun.
Lori

Audra said...

Love you stuff Momo!! Posted my challenge piece...the Train Card...Birthday Express. Hope you likes!!

Debbie said...

just wanted to try a clown card this is fun :)

{Raechel} said...

As always I LOVE your videos and I am excited about your bi-weekly challenges! YAY!!!! Thanks for all your wonderful energy and creativity!
~Raechel

Alex said...

Great Challenge :) Love all the cards.

Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you Momo! Had a lot of fun! :)

Heather said...

Thank you for getting me off my lazy butt and make a card. I had to make a card for Jacob and was feeling lazy and you helped me get it done!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I was lucky enough to get into your swap and now a challenge! FUN!!

Nancy C. said...

What great cards! My granddaughter Sarah and I worked on this card for her sister's birthday! She was so proud of it! Nice challenge!

Craftyhomemade said...

Hi, Momo, thanks for the challenges, I really love them.

Heather said...

Hi Momo,

Just posted my card for the challenge. It was a fun card to do. Thank you for the inspiration.

~ Hugs, Heather ~

Capri's Delights said...

This was a fun challenge.

Thank you!

Audra said...

How do we know if someone won?