Friday, April 16, 2010

Fave Friday!!!

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! Its time for another Fave Friday post! If you are new to my blog, Fave Friday is when I share with you my favorite youtube tutorials from the week. They will all be from other crafters that inspire me to do what I do! I hope you enjoy and here we go!

We are going to start with Angie. This purse is soooo super simple and so darn cute! If you try it out please link me to your blog so that I can visit! Here is her video and please visit her blog and youtube.



This next one is by the wonderful Emma! I am sure you have seen it but I could not resist this purse. It is sooo beautiful! I love how she welded it to make a card and the feathered boa is just so cute! Not to say that I have already bought a few colors to try this out! Enjoy and please visit her blog and youtube!


And then there is Julie, which by the way is SUPER AWESOME! I just loved these treats she did, they are so adorable and I just get weak over cute themes!!! Enjoy and please visit her blog and youtube!


Hope you enjoyed this weeks post and see you next week for another Fave Friday! Tonight I will be posting a video with another card from the wonderful Create A Critter Cartridge! (SHOCKER)

Much love,

Momo

4 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, Thank you SOOOO much!!! That was sooo sweet of you:) This just made my day!!:)
Big Thank you Hugs!!
Emma:)

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

Thank you!!
Have a great weekend :)

MiMi said...

Really enjoyed this Fridays videos. So many talented ladies.

Jenni said...

These treat boxes are soooo cute!!