Friday, April 2, 2010

Fave Friday!!!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Friday! It's time for another Fave Friday Post and this week it was tough to pick just 3 so I went with 5. Hope you enjoy them and create many beautiful things! I will be out of town from Sunday to Tuesday so I am not sure if I will post anything else up. If not, I wish you all a wonderful Easter with your loved ones.

We will start with Kerry. This is a really cute and simple Post It Note Holder and as she mentioned it would make a wonderful gift. I love her work, she likes to use bright and fun colors just like me. Here is her blog and youtube.


Next we have Meighan! She did a tutorial on a great money/check holder. She is just starting off on the video thing and I would love for you guys to support her. She is very talented, please visit her. Here is her blog and youtube.


This one is one of my favorites for the week. This is Tammy and she did a video making a gift box for A2 size cards. How adorable would this be fully decorated to match the cards. So stinkin' cute! Here is her blog and youtube.


This one is from Heather! This is the video with the ribbon technique I did on the cupcake card I posted on Wed. Here is her blog and youtube.


And last but definately not least! We have Janie again this week with such a beautiful frabric rose. She makes it look so easy!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Here is her youtube and blog.




Much love,

Momo

2 comments:

Janie said...

Thank you so much Momo ! You are so sweet girlfriend ! They are easy I promise ! Thanks so much for adding me to you fave friday ! I Love it !! Hope you have a wonderful Easter too !!
HUGS, JANIE

Tammy said...

Thanks Momo! You've got such a cute blog and I love how you share with everyone! I just became a follower!