Friday, March 26, 2010

Its that time again! Fave Friday!

Hi everyone! I am back for another Fave Friday. Thank you for understanding my little situation last week with the craft show! Since I did not post last week I will include 4 videos for you today! Hope you enjoy them as much as me and hope to see what you do with them! Please post links to your blog on my comments I would love to see your work!

No shocker here! Yoliebean made it into another Fave Friday! I just love what she comes up with and I hope you do too! Here is her youtube and blog!


My next video is by Dawn! These flowers are just soooo stinkin cute and they are super easy to make! Here is her blog and youtube!


This next one is by Janie! She shows you how to make a beautiful rose using the Tim Holtz technique. Out of all the videos I have seen on this flower she is my favorite. She has some amazing tutorials please check out her blog and youtube.


And then there is Christina who is doing a Mini Album Series that I think is awesome for beginners such as myself! :o) There is a Part 2 and 3 to this. Please check out her blog and youtube!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed my picks for the week! Happy Paper Crafting!

Much love,

Momo

2 comments:

Janie said...

Hi Momo ! Thank you so much girlie ! I am so HONORED and EXCITED ALL AT THE SAME TIME !! How cool that you would do somthing so sweet !! Thank you !! Hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND !!
HUGS, JANIE

Mari G said...

This is an AWESOME idea. Love it! That really is so sweet of you. A great opportunity for crafters to meet talented people & their techniques. You truly are a unique young lady. tfs ;)Have a great weekend!!