Friday, March 12, 2010

Fave Friday

Hi everyone! It is time for another Fave Friday post! Today I have another 3 videos that I came across this week and I hope that you enjoy them as much as I did.

Up first is Yolanda again! I can't help myself she is wonderful and full of crafting knowledge! She did a tutorial similar to the one from last week but with a different product! I think I like this one better. What do you think? Here is her blog and youtube.


Next is Angie with a Jumbo Paper Clip tutorial. I made a bunch of these for my craft show last time and in the process of making more. They are super simple and would make great gifts. I love her tutorial on them! Great Job Angie! Here is her blog and youtube.


And last but not least is Dawn! I saw this video this morning and just could not resist! This is sooo stinkin cute I had to throw it in. Hope you enjoy and if you create this I would love to see your interpretation of it.
Here is her blog and youtube.


Hope you enjoyed these as much I as I did. Thanks for coming by and thank you for al your wonderful comments! You guys are awesome!

Much love,

Momo

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Momo, I love all of your picks!!! I had a questions for you, what type of video editing program do you use??